21st Century Workforce Fund
Educational research has been an integral component of the Foundation’s activities since its establishment in 1982. One of the goals for the 21st Century Workforce Fund is to conduct research that elevates the public’s understanding of the vital role of career colleges and their students nationwide. The Foundation, through financial support from the 21st Century Workforce Fund, has completed research studies such as:
- Imagine America Annual Report;
- Fact Book: A Profile of Career Colleges and Universities;
- Financial Planning Made Simple (FPMS)
- ROI of Faculty Development: A Case Study;
- Graduating At-Risk Students: A Cross Sector Analysis;
- Filling America’s Skilled Worker Shortage: the Role of Career Colleges; and
- Economic Impact of America's Career Colleges.
The 21st Century Workforce Fund is committed to financing and initiating such programs that will educate America’s 21st Century workforce and prepare them for changes in our global and local economies. Through its supporters, the Foundation sponsors additional scholarship programs such as Imagine America Promise, Adult Excellence Award, and the LDRSHIP Award. Since inception of these awards, the Foundation has provided $75 million in financial assistance to students attending career colleges across the United States.