ASEP Application Process
- When applying, you must first choose a career college. Click here to search by institution name.
- Participating career colleges are hyperlinked so that you can click on their names to submit an awards application. Click on a name to begin the application process.
- Review your completed application form carefully before submitting to ensure all of the information is correct.
- Complete the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) Student Success Assessment.
- To submit your application, click the “Send Your Application” button at the bottom of the page. Once the application is completed, the assessment will be scored and all information will be forwarded to the corresponding career college for review.
- The career college will be prompted to automatically indicate via e-mail if an award is available. If there is, you will be prompted to confirm your acceptance. Note: At this time, the career college is e-mailed information about your application. Acceptance is always conditionally based on your ability to meet the college’s admissions requirements.
- If your application is approved by the college, an email with instructions on how to download your award letter and certificate will be sent to you.
- After you receive your certificate and letter, it is important that you contact your career college and complete any pre-admissions testing and applications, if needed.
If you have additional questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.