How do I review student applications?
To review student applications, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account either on our mobile app or on our portal page.
- Once logged in to your account, click on "my applications" and then "active." This will populate all of your current applications that are pending review. NOTE: You will not be able to approve a high school applicant until the application has been approved by their counselor first.
- To approve/disapprove a student, click on their name to pull up their profile, and then select the approve or disapprove button.
- Once you've made your selection, you'll be directed to the "complete" category under "my applications" to view the student's certificate. You may download their certificate for your records by selecting the scroll icon.
How do I get a username and password?
This process is incredibly simple. Just download the IAF app or go to our portal page. Then select "create an account," indicate you're a college adviser, and follow the prompts from there. This will give you the ability to see which students have applied for the scholarship and what their status is. To be able to approve the applications, you'll need to contact Lee Doubleday at 571.267.3015, who can help complete this process.
For career colleges and career schools to participate in the Imagine America Scholarship Program, they must meet the following requirements:
- Be accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- Register and pay a participation fee
- Determine, in advance, how many Imagine America scholarships they will accept in a program year
- Acknowledge the availability of Imagine America scholarships, and then agree to honor scholarship certificates presented in a timely manner by qualified student(s)
- Participating career colleges reserve the right to prorate the scholarship award over more than one payment period/quarter/semester
- Notify high school counselors of approval/unavailability
If you'd like to enroll your school to participate in the Imagine America Scholarship Programs, please contact Lee Doubleday at 571.267.3015 or leed@imagine-America.org.
Log in to your account or create one — on our mobile app!
The IAF app delivers tools and resources perfect for students of all ages — as well as high school counselors, career college administrators, and college and university administrators. Matching your school with scholarship opportunities, applying to your school and even checking your application status have never been easier.