HOW DO I DO THAT?
Q: I was the counselor for the high school seniors during the previous school year, and I wanted to update my high school’s contact information. How can I do that?
A: Great question! Oftentimes the contact information for schools change without notice and it is very important for the schools, as well as the students, to have the proper contact information on file to ensure that pending scholarship applications can be processed as quickly as possible. Listed below are the steps for high school counselors to update their contact information.
- First go to our web site www.imagine-america.org.
- Click on the High School Counselors tab, which is located on the left hand side of the page. In the drop box, click on the Counselors! Sign Up or Update Your High School Info link.
- An Update Your School Info screen will appear.
- Under the "School Information" section, please enter the correct information for the school:
Address, City, State, Zip
- Under the "Contact Person Information" section, please enter the correct information for the new point of contact:
Request of Changes (Please list the reason for the change.)
*Please note that all fields are required in both sections*
- After entering all of your information, click on the Submit button at the bottom of the screen. If you want to make any changes, click on the Reset button.
- After submitting the information, a message will appear on your screen letting you know that the information was submitted successfully.
- After we update the information in our system, you will receive an e-mail letting you know that the changes have been made.
As always, if you have any questions or need help throughout the application process, contact us at 202.336.6800 to speak to one of our scholarship scholarship coordinators and ask us … How do I do that?