LDRSHIP Award Online Application
INSTRUCTIONS - Please read before beginning application.
When completing the application you cannot complete part of the application and return to the application later. If you do close the page before you finish, or click on the back button, your information will be erased and you will need to start over. Additionally, you must complete all fields on the application form. If all fields are not completed you will be deemed ineligible. Please use the same email address that you used on your Military Award Program application.
Application Deadline: 7-31-2015
The following requirements are necessary to submit an online LDRSHIP Award application:
• Attendance rate must be listed in percentage, and must be between 95 percent and 100 percent
• GPA must be listed using the 4.0 scale; if we receive a number that is not on the 4.0 scale the application will be disqualified
• Student’s graduation date must be after September 30, 2015
• Student must provide the name of the college along with the address, city, state and zip code
• Student must obtain a recommendation letter from a faculty member or college administrator. This must be uploaded as a PDF or JPEG file and the max file size allowed is 5MB
• Student must provide the name of the faculty member or college administrator who is recommending the student, along with their title, phone number and email address
• Student must write a statement describing why he or she chose to attend college and what they like best about the college (should be no less than 100 words and no more than 400 words)
• Student must write a statement describing their experiences in the military (should be no less than 100 words and no more than 400 words)
• Student must upload a high resolution (300 dpi) picture (preferably in uniform and no group pictures). This must be uploaded as a JPEG, TIFF or GIFF file and the max file size allowed is 5MB
• Student must obtain a copy of transcripts as a PDF or JPEG file and the max file size allowed is 5MB