Q. A parent called me and asked if their child has received the Imagine America scholarship. How can I check the status of a student's application?
A. Good question. Checking the status of a student's application is very easy. Just follow these steps below.
Note: If you do not have the student's application ID number you can request that information from the Foundation by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 202.336.6800. You will need to provide us with the following information:
- Go to our web site: www.imagine-america.org
- Click on the section "Check application status," which is located on the bottom right side of the page. It will look like this:
You will then be presented with a page where you can enter the student's application ID number, which is given to the student after completing the application. The student's application ID number will consist of his/her last name followed by a combination of four numbers or letters. (Ex. JonesT4E6 or Adamske54)
- Student's first and last name
- Student's full address
- Student's home phone number
- Estimated time the student submitted their application
- After inputting the student's application ID number, click on "check status."
- You will then be shown a page that will have the student's application status at the top and the student's information listed below.
- If you have questions on the status meanings, just use the link "Click here for a description of this status." It will give you details of what each status means.
See, it is just that easy. We hope these steps are helpful to you. Just remember: if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at the Foundation. We are here to help you if you need to ask us, "How do I do that?".