- How do I review student applications?
- How can I get my username and password?
- How can I enroll in the Imagine America scholarship and award programs?
- How can I change our college information?
- How do I add programs of study for our college?
Once you are logged in you will have a list of pending student’s to review. After reviewing the students you must approve or disapprove the student’s application. To do this select from the pull down menu and scroll down and click on “Update All Changes.” Once the student’s application has been reviewed it will be removed from the Application Management page and you will receive a confirmation email.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your username and password.
In order for career colleges and career schools to participate in the Imagine America Scholarship Program, they must meet the following requirements:
- Must be accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- Must register and pay a participation fee
- Should determine, in advance, how many Imagine America scholarships they will accept in a program year
- Acknowledge the availability of Imagine America scholarships, and then agree to honor scholarship certificates presented in a timely manner by qualified student(s)
- Participating career colleges reserve the right to prorate the scholarship award over more than one (1) payment period/quarter/semester
- Must notify high school counselors of approval/unavailability
Once logged in click on “Update College.” Once on this page you will need to select the campus you would like to update. Then fill in the updated information and click on “Submit Edits.” You are only able to change the mailing address. If you would like to change the point of contact, please contact Cheri Rudd at email@example.com.
Once logged in click on “Update College.” Once on this page you will need to select the campus you would like to update. Once the campus is selected a list of the current programs of study will appear. Now you can add or remove from this list. To remove a program, check the box next to the program and click on “Remove Programs.” To add a program, click on “Add Programs.” You can search for programs by the alphabetical index at the top. Once you find your program of study check it and click “Add Programs.”