Adult Skills Education Program (ASEP)
Prospective enrolling Imagine America ASEP students who are applicants must meet the following guidelines:
- Be enrolling in a participating college
- Meet eligibility requirements of the college
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 19 years of age and have a high school diploma, GED or pass an Ability to Benefit test
- Not be a previous recipient of any other Imagine America Foundation scholarships/awards
- Complete the NCCT Educational Success Potential Assessment
June 30. ASEP begins on July 1 of each calendar year. We recommend you apply three months before you enroll or start college.
Students may apply for the ASEP award program online. Click here and choose the college you are enrolling in. Next you will be presented with a short application form to complete. Review your completed application form making sure all your information is correct. To move on to the survey select “Submit and Complete Survey.” You must answer all survey questions and click on “Last” to complete the survey.
Note: Only schools with an active hyperlink which you can click currently participate in our program
All Imagine America applicants will need to complete the Financial Planning Made Simple video tutorial in order to receive your award letter and certificate. You will need your application id to log in, click here to log in.