Washington, D.C. (May 15, 2006) – Think of it as a must-have. A map for business executives who dare to brave the waters of the career college industry. Only one book has been heralded as the most comprehensive resource of career college information available. And, chances are … your competitors are going to buy one.
The CCA/Liquid Education Guide to Career Colleges 2006 can be purchased exclusively through www.Guide2CareerColleges.com. Together with a new companion CD-ROM, the 2006 edition presents up-to-date program information provided directly by the Career College Association and the Imagine America Foundation (formerly the Career College Foundation).
The guide provides information on a number of topics important to proprietary schools, including:
- An extensive list of alphabetical and geographical indexes of career colleges
- Profiles of these career colleges and the degree and certificate programs available at more than 1,300 institutions nationwide
- In-depth information on the financial aid options available for career college students
- Descriptions of about 500 schools that participate in the Imagine America scholarship program, which has offered more than $35 million in scholarship support to high school students
- Explanation of the importance of accreditation
- Details on the various accreditation agencies and what their approvals mean
Each book costs $24.95. A discount price of $17.50 will be offered to buyers of previous editions.